Blended and tested based on practical data in various race categories, and proved its performance in a tuning car that has a harsher braking environment than a racing car in terms of weight and engine output. The HKS brake fluid can be used from streets to circuits depending on the intended use and to provide reliable braking.
3 variant currently available:
Brake Fluid Racing Pro:
- High dry boiling point of 333 ℃ and the highest performance in Japan, equivalent to DOT5.1 standard
- Performance to withstand full braking from 330km / h with R35 GT-R (our 1300hp specification)
Brake Fluid Sport:
Achieves performance equivalent to the DOT 5.1 standard that allows you to drive from the street to the circuit with peace of mind.
- It has a higher boiling point than general street brake fluid, and its kinematic viscosity at high temperatures is also high, so a firm pedal feel can be obtained even when driving on a circuit
Super Brake Fluid:
- Suitable for use in hydraulic brakes and clutch
- Keeps the car's brake system clean throughout its life.
- Compatible with other brake fluids of Glycolic based classes DOT-3 and DOT-4